Tuesday, May 30, 2006

No pictures again


And why? Because my digicam ran out of battery and I'm too lazy to charge it.

Anyway I realized a lot of things during this mini period of hiatus. Things that changed the way I think, the way I react to certain things, and the way I drive myself to the brink again.

These few days haven't been exactly awesome for me. I've started a new job, cried twice in a week, bottled up everything and kept silent even during my PMS, lost a LOT of sleep, stayed away from the dam (for a change) and yes, I've taken a little bit of myself back.

Let this be a warning post to all who know me;
I am not a bad person. I am not generally distrustful as well. It's just that, I believe there's good in every person, and I believe in everybody I come to know. But should you at any time throughout the course of friendship let me down on purpose or do things that makes me lose my trust in you, I will do unto you as you did to me. Whatever it is.

This applies for all relationships as well.

I will do unto you what you did to me. And as an added bonus, it'll probably be threefold.

Maybe I think too much. Maybe it's not meant to be. Maybe I'll just stop thinking and just go by instincts as to what I want to do.

And by the way, I apologise for the recent depressing posts, I'm having "that time of the month" again, and normally I'd get really depressed and think a lot during this time.

By the way, heads up Amos and Rene! Love the testimonials. You guys rawk!

4 comments:

Su said...

cheer up girl....~ u depressed i also get depressed lei...haha...think not sad thoughts...and think more happy thoughts man.... if u wan a shoulder to cry on i'll be there for ya...mine is nice n plump...machiam like cushion..haha...
till the next time we talk...
love ya's

XD

Anonymous said...

I understand how you feel. Many times, we're too trusting and end up being hurt, especially by those who really mean a lot.

My advice to you is be very selective of those who are really close to you and whom you share your inner thoughts with. Many people are fair-weathered friends. They come and go.

You may have many acquaintes, but few you really call friends. I've seen many people who come and go. Especially those who gossip, don't let them be your close friends. If they can gossip about others, they can gossip about you too.

Take care of yourself. Don't think you want post this comment. It's just for you as a friend.

Father John

Anonymous said...

Suggestion for some fresh ideas for yur blog........

Instead of writing about what u did today that kind of stuff, perhaps u may wanna write or comment on some stuff that u see in everyday life...

stuff like how u felt about the old grandma clearing the tables at the hawker center, y u dislike a certain type of food; eg garlic..... stuff that people can relate to something along that line.....

like that readers may come to know u on a more emotional level......

btw, you looking real serious when riding..... lolz.....

hope the suggestion would spark some ideas....

stay cool... ch33rs

Anonymous said...

Jazzyme my dear friend, although we didnt know each other for long and arent really tat close, I would like u to know tat I care.
I care for u as a friend, care for ur well being, care for ur heart and soul.
When things doesnt goes ur way, dun take it to urself. Life isnt always smooth sailing. If u need a friend to talk to, u know how to get me.... i am seldom at the dam nowaday, but u can still find me on msn or my hp.
Hope to see u feeling better soon... Smile always...