Monday, November 13, 2006

I need a break.


I need a break..

From my life. From everything. From everyone.

Depression.

I want to cry. But I can't.

Nothing's wrong. Nothing's happened to spark this off.

There is so much that I desperately need to say but my words will only add stress to him. And my words are not the type he likes to hear, and if I said them he'll only get angry and point fingers.

What's the point?

I just need to get out of here and go somewhere where I can be myself. Somewhere where I don't know anyone at all so they can't take me for granted. Where they'll at least show sincerity in their greetings.

I guess I need Tioman again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go tioman?? so he will learn to miss & appreciate you again? hahahaha...

jazzyme said...

We're going together.

Use your brain, leh. I know you're jealous, but aawww, too bad. Find yourself someone else to disturb, maybe someone else won't think of you as such a jealous coward.

jazzyme said...

And stop it with the hahahaha, you sound crazy.

Crazy jealous coward.

Melvin Poh said...

Hey buddy, dun forget to call me if you plan on going. I am planning to go this mth. Call me if you interested yah?

jazzyme said...

We going next year leh.. Now still monsoon period I heard.

Anonymous said...

yup now monsoon period water condition not good cold and strong current advisable to go after tat next yr mid of jan should be ok.

jazzyme said...

But my mummy says the monsoon would prolly end around April or May.. or is it then that the visibility in the water is at it's optimum?