Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Today's Idiot Customer of the Day


"I'd like to make an appointment for servicing. Saturday 1pm."

"How about 2? 1pm is kind of rushed because the technicians will be having lunch."

"I don't care. How long is the servicing? I understand that the spoiler will also be done at your place?"

"The servicing takes less than an hour. The spoiler is not done here, it's done at ***."

"But the agent says to go to this one place only what, now ask me go here go there.. *nags incoherently* You all under the same company right? How come all dunno this dunno that one? Agent say one thing you say another. I feel so cheated. Ridiculous!"

"M'am, we are only the authorised servicing center. NOT the same company."

"I don't care, I want you to bring the spoiler over to your side to do."

"We are not fully-equipted to fix up the spoiler. We can try though, but if the spoiler spoils then we can't be responsible for that."

"I DON'T CARE!"

"Then I can't help you much either."

"Then how much is the charge for the servicing? Honda Fit."

"$XXX.XX for fully-synthetic engine oil, *rambles off items included inside the package*"

"SO EXPENSIVE! YOU THINK YOU ALL VERY HIGH CLASS HAR? Outside at this so-and-so place give you so-and-so package also cheaper than you! Ridiculous! Ridiculous!"

*mutters under her breath* "... then go there lah. No money don't buy car lah."

"Hello? You there or not?"

"Well, if you want to go to other places for servicing, you're free to go. But if you do, the warranty will be void if they happen to spoil anything."

"Ridiculous!" Hangs up phone.

Two minutes later...

Phone rings.

"If I want to bring my own engine oil then how?"

"Then we will minus off $XX from the amount of $XX for the normal mineral package." Explains the process.

"Then I pay the remaining $XX for what? I thought you said labour free?"

"Company policy m'am."

"Ridiculous! I go outside to the where-where-where and they do what-what-what altogether also cheaper!"

Holds the line. Begs supervisor for permission to say "Outside cheaper then go outside lah! No money don't buy car lah!" Supervisor dismisses the idea. Tells me to handle it myself.

Unholds. "So do you still want to make an appointment, or do you want to go to this so-and-so company which you claim is cheaper?"

Suddenly launches into a series of complaints. "I am going to bring up this case. In fact I already wrote a letter to the company to complain about this case. Your engine prices are ridiculous! You think you very high class ah?"

Ya, as if she can write a complaint letter within 2 minutes.

About to explain that I am not the big fuck who sets the engine prices, because if I were I'd charge everybody else low but charge her double, and if she doesn't come back the warranty will be void, so whatever spoils in her car she can go screw herself. Then changed my mind. Let her complain, I want to see her constipated face when the higher levels tell her to go screw herself.

"So you still want that appointment?"

Huffs and puffs and almost pops a vein. I think there's are spider webs of wrinkles all over her face, she gets angry and excited so easily. "Of course la!" Gives details.

"Don't burst a vein or something." I got that last line in before I hung up.

People, if you see a frigid constipated bitch driving a Honda Fit one the road the the numbers 4041, nudge somebody to go and kiss her.. bumper.

Yay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are good in handling her!! Lol!