Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Random Pictoblog of the Week


I am so damn bored. There's nothing to do here in office. So, here's (yet) another random pictoblog to entertain.. myself!

Well, regarding the few previous posts, I actually had more to talk about but I guess they're getting to depressing to read.

Next time then.

Anyway, here's Uncle Stanley's Hayabusa,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and his meter that I took when we were flying down the expressway at 250km/h with the rpm at 12k.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yeah, right. As if you'd believe that.

Ok, so I took that by turning on the ignition and letting the needle do a complete run when I took that picture. You wouldn't believe the amount of times I had to turn the darn thing on and off just to get that effect. Thanks to Uncle Stanley for being a good sport in letting me mess around with his bike.

Here's Lazychoo messing around with Alan See's goggles. Alan's got these goggles because he's wearing a scrambler helmet, those types without the visor. And He's riding a BMW. Action, lah.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Benguin and Jinhan trying to spoil Ben's X1's suspension. Ben thought with the extra weight behind it'd be easier to pop a wheelie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well you thought wrong.

Zeke getting influenced by Vik and being gay with Ben.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Check out Zeke's really cute dimples.

Camwhoring Ben.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yay. I like camwhoring people.

This is what we're having in office right now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They're hung on keys. Keys. Because we don't have anywhere else to hang them on.

Haha. Ok ok, so here's the real reason why I'm blogging today. I found this picture online labelled "Art of Seduction", and I couldn't resist poking fun.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was uploaded by herself, captioned by herself, and everything's on friendster.

Looks more like the Art of Learning to Seduce but Failing Miserably because Taking Pictures while on the Can (toilet) is Totally Not Seducing At All. Seems like she's taking a dump and playing with her handphone, and at some point during the dump she decided to take a picture of her still-puberty-ing torso, and deciding that the picture is seductive she posted it on friendster hoping that someone will find her sexy and f.................... oh never mind.

5 comments:

Einnocent said...

haha.. i do agree with your opinion toward that pic.. cheers!

Anonymous said...

she has facial hair.

Anonymous said...

Think you're referring to her.

http://www.friendster.com/photos/3677853

SBF-Casper

jazzyme said...

haha.. I should've known.. the bikers community is THAT small.

Kudos, Casper!

Anonymous said...

Well, I didnt purposely go 'searching' for her. She viewed me and I returned her the favour.

Who knows, so zun. Kindda of familiar when I saw that toilet posing picture..haha...