Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Goodbye For Now


His name was Dante.

Photobucket

Dante Desire Mito Tan.

Why the long name, you ask?

Photobucket
First ladies' outing organised by me

Dante came from the author of the epic poem which took us through hell, purgatory and paradise, the Divine Comedy (or more commonly known as Dante's Inferno). If you haven't already read it, dammit why haven't you?

Photobucket
Sky fixing my clutch cable.

Desire was because it has always been my life long desire to ride, and I took my first ever ride outside the circuits on Dante, even before prac 6 (sshhh). I've always longed for something sleek, something sexy, something without kickstart, something that would bring me to places and share my joys and experience new faces with me.

Photobucket
Italian meetup at KKFC

Mito was kind of obvious. He was a Cagiva Mito. That should explain it.

Photobucket
Cagiva outing organised by Richard

Tan is my surname. Seeing as he was my baby it was only normal that he should follow my surname.

Photobucket
Wandering around with the Aprilians

Dante was with me for my ups and the downs,

Photobucket
Kenny & Jasmine & Jasmine & Kenny

Photobucket

Dante also gave me some of my bestest friends, whom I am very grateful for because some of them stood by me through thick and thin, and who is nearly always there when I needed someone to disturb online, to talk to to make me feel wanted or simply just to argue with.

Photobucket
Jasmine + Roger + Anthony's birthday celebration

Photobucket
WLNY Autumn meetup 2007

Photobucket
1st WLNY steamboat session

Photobucket
Bro Vik, the black fucker reading this now

Photobucket
Uncle Lexie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Throughout the ups and downs, the ins and outs, whether or not I was good to him, Dante was always there for me. Many a time I've relied on him to bring me to the dam alone when I was down.

Yes there were the depressing times when his piston jammed and I had him laid up for 3 months, but he still came out of it well and healthy.

He was 9 years old.

He's gone to his new home where he had a new coat of spray paint.

It's never going to be the same without him.

And yet...







Photobucket

Hello, Boreas

No comments: