Friday, June 27, 2008

My Black Brother


I am tempted to talk like a homie in this post, but I'll keep it clean.

This here is my brother Vik, or Sub_Zero as most SBF forumers know him as.

Photobucket

Despite his freaky nature and despite the fact that for some reason, I always end up talking about sex with him whenever we meet, he is a primary school teacher. And apparently a fierce one because he was offered a DM position.

My black brother did something that amazed me and left me speechless. We went to his house after dinner (to use toilet and chill for a bit) and when he took off his shirt, I saw a tattoo on his back. I didn't know he had a tattoo so I asked him to turn around so I could see.

He had his girlfriend's name on his back, in celtic font.

And his reasoning for it was unbelievable (for his standard).

He said that before he met her he was pretty much bumming around, and she was the reason behind his success, so he had her name literally etched behind him.

My black brother's finally grown up, even if it is just a bit.

No comments: