Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Long Awaited Taiwan Photos


... Selected out of 644 photos, painfully cross-processed 3 times, resized and hosted. 230+ photos in this post.

You better enjoy this, or else.

All pictures taken by me with my crappy camera, except for the ones that I am in.

Photobucket
T3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Touched down in Taipei

Photobucket

Photobucket
In the hotel room

First night at Xi Men Ding

Photobucket
Apparently this "Lao Tian Lu" is famous for their braised poultry.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next morning we took a train to (insert name here). (Sorry lah, I forgot.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zhu Zi Hu. Eventful ride on the taxi after the train ride. Mom got out and vomitted halfway, and I got out and vommited 5 mins before we reached. Dad offered to walk me the rest of the way while Mom and Cudas continued with the hell-in-a-cab ride.

The cool air hit my face 3 seconds before I splurged my gastric juices onto the poor weeds at the side of the road. Feeling better, Dad and I walked the rest of the way in. We turned around a corner and my jaws dropped.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Quite a far cry from the narrow mountain roads we were travelling on for an hour.

Photobucket

This is Zhu Zi Hu (Bamboo Lake. Used to be bamboo plantation here but don't know what happened after that.)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Cudas calls these Calla Lilies, but I think they're Water Hyacinths. Anyways, it was the Calla Lily/Water Hyacinth season and the places was brimming with flowers.



Photobucket



Heaven..



Photobucket



I'm in Heaven..



Photobucket



And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak~



Photobucket


And I seem to find the happiness I seek,

Photobucket

Photobucket

When were out together dancing cheek to cheek~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My first ever macro photo, which sparked off the hundreds of macros to come.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Does it even look like it's from Taiwan?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretending to be a Calla Lily/Water Hyacinth farmer (and giving the face)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
No I'm not grabbing my crotch

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cudas being Cudas

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like this photo a lot

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

End of Zhu Zi Hu trip. I think my photography skills just got better.

The rest of the photos are slightly miscellenous because I can't for the life of me remember the names of the places we were at. But if you're interested, drop me a message and I'll find out (from my mom) for you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shihlin pet street, piglet

Photobucket
Sugar-glider. Noisy little fellas, they are.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Find the Jazzyme.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"San Da" club. San Da literally meaning anyhow beat.

Photobucket



Taking the train to... somewhere.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Rui Fang"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was found on a wall. At first sight it looks like a cartoonish bull, but when you look closer, it looks like a spartan going for the kill.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

End Taiwan trip photos overload.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Water Hyacinth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_hyacinth

Calla Lily
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calla_lily

Wanted to let you feel the shiokness so I didn't take alot of macros.