Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Annoyed


Dude, if you were initially busy with whatever that you have, just say so. I'm not blaming you for prioritising the whole world before us, I'm blaming you for not saying so in the first place.

You were the one who said at the Autumn Festival meetup that you might be interested in going to Tang Dynasty, which is why I organised it. Then, we have to wait for your bike to be ready. Then, this week busy. That week busy.

When I decided to put my foot down and hound you for a date, pushing the date further and further for you because you said this week busy, that week busy, then you turn around and said that you weren't interested, that you're going to be busy these few weeks, and ultimately, give whatever excuses that you can find to not come.

Seriously. If initially you say that you weren't interested in it, I wouldn't have to push the date for you again and again, and ultimately come back to the original date right?

Fed-up.

P.S. The reason why this appeared here is simple. You would rather this appear here than in the forum. I'm letting you have the last word there so you don't lose face. But I'm probably not calling you again.

Goodbye, you who once used to be closest to us.

No comments: