Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Goodbye To The Old, Hello To The New

Photobucket

This was Lazy's and my couple rings we bought from M+Y last year. Because of my allergies for certain metals, I can only get stainless steel or silver-grade-and-above rings. This was stainless steel.

Lazy said the other day that he wanted for us to change our rings every year, since it was quite cheap and it's nice to have different rings now and then, we went ahead and got this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bought at Bishan Junction 8 for $129 a pair with free engraving. I think it's quite cheap because it's quite chunky and the carvings on the top are quite intricate.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's from one of the pushcarts called Love Bugs. They're selling stainless steel jewellery, which is perfect for me.

Photobucket

Nice?

2 comments:

? said...

I remember there is a type of ring which is magnetism one, heard is quite benificial for health aso.

Maybe next yr, both of u can try buying tat ring..

But then again, maybe next yr, the ring both of u had will have a diamond on top of it liao.

feathers said...

Nice rings!! Like something the elves have from Lord of the Rings. =P