Thursday, October 16, 2008

Random Peektures

Look what Lazy bought!

Photobucket

SL shots

Photobucket

Photobucket

I sat there for like an hour and Wolfy didn't even stir.

Photobucket

Mandy's curious about Mika. Mika's also very curious about Mandy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We caught THIS many prawns! Sin Ming prawning place, 2 rods, 3 hours, Lazy and my sister and me. Again, why did we catch so many prawns?

*ahem* Jee wasn't there. *ahem*

Photobucket

I made these during a mahjong game because the players were hungry. And hungry players are tu-lan players. So obviously, being the immature kids we were, we HAD to have fun with the food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah..

Bondage in SL??

power la..LOL..

Urs..
CS..LOL>.

jazzyme said...

Yesh. It's fun. Join lah, you're like the first person I'd expect to join.