Thursday, October 02, 2008

Just Some Random Post

Random Squawk: I've dealt with it. I don't want to talk about it. And the relief is that this time, nobody else other than Mom, sis, Lazy and my white brother knows about it, so when the problem is solved I don't have to do much explaining.

Photobucket

Found pretty pretty outside my door yesterday. Lazy saw her silhouette from downstairs when we were out for Tracy's nightly walk.

I'm living on the 5th floor. Hope pretty pretty gets down safe.

And also..

Photobucket

We're.. kind of.. looking for houses. In Yishun.

Anyone knows of any agents who can help?

2 comments:

? said...

Wa piang...

The cat must have been so afraid of u taking picture tat it seem to have jumped from the floor to the pot n to the edge n corner of the wall.

Cat absuer!!

Hahaha

jazzyme said...

I'm innocent!

She was already there when I took this photo hor!

I is cat sayang-er. Not abuser. I am a Seiryu abuser though. Hehe