Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Adventures Of Little Ball

Photobucket

Uh, that er, kind of would be Little Ball's forehead.

Photobucket

As you all know, babies are so very hard to capture still. But still so very precious. Why is why Little Ball's blur blur pictures are still going up.

Photobucket

Little Ball is curious about the camera.

Photobucket

Little Ball gives the face.

Photobucket
"You want to go gai gai with uncle?"
"Don't want! Uncle too geeky liao."

Little Ball turns the other cheek,

Photobucket

... and ends up looking like his twin brother.

Photobucket

Apart from the blurry photos, I also captured (on my camera-phone, no less) a couple of him with his eyes closed. Either he was very sleepy, or he doesn't like me. Ggrrr.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Evil uncle Lazy watches TV when playing with Little Ball.

Photobucket

Finally! Little Ball opens his eyes for Auntie Jazzy!

Photobucket

Looks confused.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Uncle Lazy plays with Little Ball. Why no Auntie Jazzy playing with Little Ball pictures? Because Auntie Jazzy was holding her camera-phone, and it didn't occur to Uncle Lazy that she would want pictures with the Little Ball.

So there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Uncle Lazy wants to eat Little Ball.

Photobucket

No lah~ Just playing.

Photobucket

Uncle you have thick lips.

Photobucket

Little Ball looks agitated at Lazy's thick lips.

Photobucket

Photobucket
"I also can make my lips thick!"

Little Ball is a big boy! Little Ball knows how to hold his own bottle ok!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When I commented that Little Ball's cousin (also my little neice) Little Sweetie-Pie looks incredibly cute all wrapped up like this,

Photobucket

from Lil-Chloe's bloggie (Little Ball also has a blog), his mommy came to his rescue and showed me how cute he can look if he's all wrapped up too.

But because Little Ball's the type to pull off anything we put on his head, his mommy had to sneak up behind him and throw it on, while I inch in immediately and take a quick picture.

Photobucket
Baby boy looks like his daddy.

Photobucket

Cute not? My Little Ball. Not literally mine per se, but when ex-business associates pointed at their photos on my desk and asked if Little Ball and Little Sweetie-Pie were my kids, I didn't bother denying (sorry Leeling jiejie and Zhizhong korkor!).

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why Little Ball is called Little Ball.

Photobucket

Round?

2 comments:

? said...

Little ball..
So, can kick?

jazzyme said...

You kick, I break your hands, your legs, your spine and your neck. Deal?