Sunday, December 14, 2008

You


I chose not to see.

And for awhile I believed it to be true.

But there still is a side of you I would not believe to exist.

And when I talk about it, you reply with either a shrug, or silence.

So.. yea. Okay then.

You once told me that it is good that I asked myself constantly WHY I am still with you, that I asked myself constantly if I really still love you. Because then we would know that I am staying because I want to and not because I am used to it.

Recently, when we encounter problems, instead of talking it out in our usual way, you just go silent. It's like talking to a brick wall on my side. Problems go unsolved, and you pretend nothing has happened.

So I.... kind of stopped asking. I... kind of stopped caring. I.... kind of am waiting it out to see what's gonna happen.

So.......................

What am I writing this for?

You don't read my blog anyway, right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a wonderful bf others will long to have. But u shoot her in your blog for all to see.

Shoot liao next moment lovey dovey again. You may lose him if u dont humble urself.

jazzyme said...

For all parties outside of the relationship:

STFU. I don't care who you are or if I offend you. You don't know anything about me, about us.

Outsiders. Pfft.

? said...

Do drop by my blog and read the entry "Bickering". U just need to scroll down.

jazzyme said...

Sei, I once made myself "unassailable", but after the long journey with him, I chose not to anymore. I trust him enough not to leave me at the drop of a hat.

I don't hate him when we argue, and like I've said to him before, I want us to be on the same side, against the world, not against each other.

It was just a small issue that has already blown over. The reason I blogged about it was that it seemed that he didn't talk to me anymore. He has already done so last night. As usual, we talked over everything nicely.

Also, my blog is the one place I can bitch and not be immediately shot back. You get the occasional brainless/sarcastic comment here and there, but it helps when there is no face or name to them.

I find there is no need to do an in-depth analysis on this issue regarding the Lazy and I, because as honorable your intentions are, they are directed at the wrong place. Thanks for your concern though :)

? said...

Hahaha...
Actually hor..I write that for my own problem one. It just so happened tat u seem to have similar one..so i tot i let u see what i wrote.

But then again, ur pattern is argue, settle then blog abt it sometime in between or later.

So i guess, it wun be tat much of a big deal either. Hahaha