Thursday, December 11, 2008

Itchy Backside


Are you sitting down?

Ok stand up.

Reach down behind and start scratching.

Feels good?

Have you ever noticed that no matter what the circumstances are, your backside is always itchy (literally)?

I was in the shower today, and I started scratching at a spot on my backside. Before long it blown into a full scale, two hands up-down-up-down backside scratch. I might as well have taken a cheese grater to it, for all the scratching I was doing.

Then I got to wondering. Why do we have itchy backsides (both figuratively and literally)? Not that I don't like it, I think it makes spanking all the more fun during sex, but I digress (at this point you probably don't want me to digress, but neh-ni-neh-ni-poo-poo)(pun intended).

I heard when I was a child that we all have cold backsides. Is it because there is not enough bloodflow down there (behind. I think there's enough bloodflow in front for all of us) and scratching is simply an activity to get the blood flowing, and that's why it feels so good?

Anyone else has any theories?

No comments: