Thursday, April 02, 2009

Be Nice


I was just reading back on my old posts, and the older posts of other people's blogs that I visit, and I made an observation.

I realize that most people update their blogs when they're sad, pissed with something, or have problems with someone.

Not many people post about happier times with their special someone. Mostly it's bitchings about the people closest to them.

When the people mentioned in those blogs read the bitchings about themselves, they feel sad and under-appreciated, and maybe would even bitch back about the writer in their own blogs.

So I was thinking, why not remind a fellow blogger to be nice for a bit?

Blog something nice about the people closest to you, if they read your blog, and make them feel special. Make them feel like they don't only add burden to your life, they do bring spice and sparks as well.

Make them feel glad that you're a friend or a lover, and that you appreciate them for what they do.

Don't let them feel like me.

3 comments:

RainNvStops said...

someone muz hav Upset ya ay, Cheer up anyways :D

Cudas said...

Chey.
You got blog nice when you rant meh

jazzyme said...

GOT! I got blog nice. Ranting not counted. But I got mix in rant and nice-blog mah, not all ranting one.