Monday, April 27, 2009

Jitters


Class 2 TP is tomorrow, and I missed my circuit revision today because of some shitty thing.

Anyways, the Lazy and I are heading for our first ever trip overseas together! We're going to Bali!!

It's special because I've never been overseas without my mom before (useless, ain't I), and I've never been overseas with him before. So this is a significant first for me. Not really sure if it's as special for him.

We went for the cheapest way possible. I found the accomodation, and he booked the air tickets. For some weird reason, it's freaking expensive to go there at this time of the year.

Air tickets, for a transit through Jakarta, costs $384 per person including taxes and such. Accomodation, we could've easily went for the USD29 Kokonut Hut thingy, but it might spoil the trip for us. Instead, Lazy decided on the 3-star Rama Gardens priced at S$244 from www.octopustravel.com. Cheaper than the travel agency was offering, considering they were also taking from octopustravel.

We're going from 7-10 May, so this 4D3N trip costs us SGD$1062 (air tickets+ accomodation + travel insurance) not counting the SHOPPING! I hope they have nice clothes there.

We're so excited!

No comments: