Thursday, February 02, 2006

Blogging during work again.

Bad hair day = bad mood day.

Have been missing so many days of blogging, had tons of things to say but every single time I sit down in front of the computer the blogger's block comes back again.

Aaww hell.

Things have been quite happening this couple of weeks. Been messing around with the Aprilians a LOT, while the WLNY group looks as though they've split. I think the group has already split, long ago.

We got to know each other too well. Started expecting this and that, thought each other wouldn't mind this and that, and by and by, people started minding and took offence here and there. That's the end of a group I used to love to well before the first batch went.

Shall I tell you a story of a girl I once used to know?

Do you want to follow the story? It'll only come in installments because their story is much too long to be consolidated into a single blog.

Would you want to follow?

Coming up in next post (when I finally get a chance to touch my home computer), pictures of my birthday presents, pictures of an Aprilian outing, more pictures of pro-Aprilians outing, and hopefully a better change of mood.

You know, as long as he pays me attention and cares enough for me it doesn't matter how bad my day is. But when he goes back into his obligatory mood, a thousand obligatory "I love you toos" cannot measure to a single sincere "I love you".

Bad mood day.

2 comments:

Unmasked said...

Expectations come from familiarity. Expectations of friends and lovers alike.

Unmasked said...

Expectations come from familiarity. Expectations of friends and lovers alike.