Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Finally, some time to myself in front of my own computer at home.

And here comes the blogger's block again. Ah.

Anyway, a big thank you to peeps who let me know in person that they read my blog and that they like it. THANKS! Vik, Ray and Lawrence, thanks! I really do appreciate it.

*psst, there's a comments link at the bottom of every post, it's called Pencils*

Brought a couple of speakers to my office yesterday, spent the day downloading songs off *ahem* .. hmm.. well anyway, I set my WMP to shuffle/repeat mode yesterday, and this song call My Hump by the Black Eyed Peas kept repeating over and over and over again.

Sure I like the song, but imagine this..

"Mah hump mah hump mah hump, mah lovely lady lumps, mah hump mah hump mah KAO PEH LAH!!!"

That came from the toy shop uncle clear across the escalator. He came laughing a moment later and asked me to replay the song so that he could learn it and irritate the hell out of his son when he gets home.

And psst.. every single time I hear this song I feel like *bleep*ing the *bleep* out of Lazychoo =p

We had a lion dance troop in our office yesterday too. My colleague left two oranges and a couple of vegetables (veggies? Since when do lions eat veggies?) in a red plate on the floor. The lion came, destroyed what we left, played with the oranges and left.

Awesome, isn't it? Aye I mean it, I like lion dances. It's become something of a fetish, as with men in formal wear and in number 4 *swoons*.

On a totally unrelated topic, I bought something so totally useless that I am selling off here now.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Why am I selling this $18.95 Maybelline powder foundation at a suicidal 5 DOLLARS?! Well, because I bought the #%$& same thing after finding out that it didn't really suit my skin tone. I had originally bought this thing because my Fazio foundation cracked, only to find that it doesn't compliment my skin tone. Had wanted to throw it away by then.

Enter the day before yesterday. I didn't bring any make-up to work. Speedkills messaged and asked if me and Lazychoo wanted to go out. So being the uber vain me, I rushed out after work to get powder foundation. I picked one up without really seeing the brand or model, paid for it and ran off. Guess what it turned out to be?

THE FARKING SAME THING!

$5? Any takers? I'm serious, someone's gotta buy this or I'm throwing it away. Buy it for yourself. Or for your girlfriend. V-Day's coming right? Show her you care about her face too. Go on. No, I'm not kidding. Aye I'm serious!

$5, anyone?

No comments: