Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I finally found out what's wrong with my comments section.

I'd thought that little old me probably just didn't have enough friends that cared, because of the seemingly lack of comments but hey, I DO have friends that care. I love you guys!

Actually it was all just me who forgot to turn off the enable comment moderation thingy, and not knowing where to go to publish my comments and they all got stuck there. Lawrence pointed out that he's posted a couple of comments but thought maybe I didn't want to publish them.

But of course I want to publish them, silly! I'd want the world to see what nice friends I've got. Heads up, Lawrence! Heads up, all you muack muack muacks who care!

Oh by the way, who's JH? You said you saw me at my workplace, mind coming up to say hi? I'd like to meet the people who reads my blog, because they're the only people who knows my innermost feelings. Ngiak.

I've decided to take a different approach to the relationship. Let's see if this'll work..

Been going through the threads in WLNY, arguing with some fathead about morality and he thinks that I'm arguing politics with him. Moron.

Anyway, found a thread about good quotes. My favorite one (ok, not my favorite one but I just want to post it here so people can see) is:

"the only way to love is to realise it could be lost"

My real favourite is this:

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind " - Food for thought. Also something good to live by to avoid letting people step all over you as I once did.

You know when you're in the midst of something you can't quite get out of, but it hurts, and when you stop thinking about it, it doesn't really hurt much? Like I totally force myself not to think of anything when it's starting to hurt. Occasionally it seeps into my brain and it goes all over again, but then I find a distraction and the pain is forgotten temporarily.

Maybe you should try it too.

TP in two day's time! Too excited, I'm so nervous I could throw up. Darn. Someone please help me standby a couple of pepper bottles near the testers, and shake it vigourously when I pass by their station.

Anyways, I'm still at work now so I can't say much. Somebody get me a cheer me up please! Read: ice-cream. Or flowers. Or cuddly stuff. I'm a sucker for sweet, thoughtful stuff.

Thank you, thank you.

Here it goes again...

3 comments:

Melvin Poh said...

Me me me me!!! I'm reading...!! I care i care!!! Jasmine is a nice girl.. hehe... Ummmm Melvin is here!!! Hows that buddy?

Anonymous said...

hahaha i was shy lah .... i walked past that stationery shop you were working at during lunch hour, you convieniently walked out... i was in awe hahaha

jazzyme said...

haha of cos Jasmine is a nice girl lah..