Saturday, February 11, 2006

I'm seriously contemplating changing my blogskin since I post a lot of photos online. What do you think? Or alternatively, you could help me source out skins that you find nice and leave the link in my comments. http://www.blogskins.com

Remember, because it is going to be a photo blog, I need something simple, preferably white. Thanks in advance!

Back to current post, photos are up of what I got for my birthdy this year!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Booties for my dog Tracy from my sister. Love 'em to bits!

Image hosting by Photobucket

This lovely necklace from Chip Lee, selected by wangfh81 and chipped in by atom87, alan_see and Jacqueline. It's been around my neck ever since.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Birthday butt bear from Mike, and horoscope Doraemon plushie from David, both toy shop owners from my workplace.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Okay, this is last year's, but its so nice that I simply had to post it this year (and because I didn't post it last year). From Leeling jiejie, an awesome watch from Guess?

Image hosting by Photobucket

From StingRhea who helps out at Pitstop. Isn't he sweet? And

Image hosting by Photobucket

Also from StingRhea (he paid for my model along with his other models, so it's considered a present).

No comments: