Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Day

Three days without eating. Three days of chain smoking. Three of the most difficult days I've ever had.

A dinner. A gathering.

How we spent Valentine's day together yet apart from each other.

A miscommunication that went by unexplained. When will we ever learn to communicate?

I guess there's no more chance.

I had already let go. But the people around me refuses to let me let go. Why? Don't you know that not letting go hurts a lot more than letting go? That the more you say, the more I want to cry?

That the more you talk to me, the more I can't let go? I wish all of you would just leave and let me lick my wounds alone. Or lend a shoulder. Just don't talk about us anymore.

Even if we both understood perfectly what went wrong, it's hard for us to learn how to communicate perfrectly in such a short time. I want to, but I can't. I want to, but there's no more hope.

There's no more.

It hurts to hope.

Why is it that it is only after we're apart that you start letting me know that you care?

2 comments:

Unmasked said...

Sounds like you need to purge some hurt from your system. It aint gonna do you any good to let the poison take root. Take a track day with us and scream all the way down the track. I find it therapeutic. I'm pretty sure there're plenty of lads out there willing to lend you their crotch rockets.

Unmasked said...

Sounds like you need to purge some hurt from your system. It aint gonna do you any good to let the poison take root. Take a track day with us and scream all the way down the track. I find it therapeutic. I'm pretty sure there're plenty of lads out there willing to lend you their crotch rockets.