Friday, February 17, 2006

Just got a message from JenxGer regarding what I posted two days ago, and I realised this: I should've updated on the 16th.

Me and Lazychoo had a long long talk one night beneath my block, and we pretty much cleared up a lot of things. I took a step back, which was totally unlike me (people who know me, have I ever taken even one step back before?) and we talked level-headedly.

The communication thing is through, although I don't know if he will try to open up more with me or not, I know I will. After that talk, I believe our relationship is stronger than ever.

Thanks to peeps who cared, chup-ed ji kar, kaypoh-ed, helped or let me know that you were wondering what happened. Especially the Aprilians, Sub-zero, Dannis, Speedkills, Matrix, Xiongzz, Jieliang, Benguin and others.. To CS for hai-ing with me, Uncle Stanley and Shirley especially for standing in my shoes and empathizing, JenxGer for offering company, DJ and StingRhea for being online to cheer me up, Singwei for coming out for coffee with me.

Thank you all. Your efforts are deeply appreciated.

Anyways, I just found out something today. I love being pampered~! And I am in love.. Went to this hairdresser's at Far East Square just now, didn't expect much because usually male hairdressers aren't good. But this one was great! He treated me like a princess the moment I stepped in the door. He was gentle, yet forceful at appropriate times too. And he kept talking to me throughout, telling me how I shouldn't rebond my hair because it was already perfect as it is. And I shouldn't do coloring yet too, I should let the damaged ends grow out first.

After being pampered for an hour, directly before I left, he told me I had beautiful eyes. No, he was not trying to pick me up, I could tell that it was an honest statement.

And oh, it was quite cheap too.

Girls! It is your divine right to be pampered. Hair Forum @ Far East Square. Go go go!

However, the Pizza Hut at Far East Square isn't reccomendable. I waited 20 minutes for my Chicken Royale while they played around in the counter and went out to smoke. The counter staff forgot about my order. When they realised it, the staff manager told one of the staff to bring me a glass of Pepsi while I wait for another "5 minutes" which turned out to be another 10.

Can't believe I just spent $9.40 for that kind of.. .. .. No I will not say crap in my blog. Ah crap, I just said it. Crap.

A girl from Asian Pacific Breweries just called. Xiongzz referred her to me because she was looking for some ladies to walk around in knee-high boots and the tiger beer uniform, asking people stupid questions for $12 an hour.

I start work next week. If you're going out to cheong, tell me where and I'll see if I could shift lots with the other girls. Or ask me where I am going, and go party wherever I'm working. Accompany me, please.

Calling in a solid you-owe-me to whosoever owes me stuff like dinners, coffees, whatever: I need a solid makeup box. A large metal one with a steel handle. The insides should be preferably lined with velvet, or anything soft (my makeup expensive leh). Not large as in briefcase large lah, but at least big enough for my makeup and makeup applicators. Thank you, thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im glad for u.

jazzyme said...

Updated: Not working with APB. Lazychoo doesn't like it. Kepping my day job, will update on night job status.