Saturday, February 11, 2006

Something's wrong with my archive's URL. Darn. I need to change a blogskin ASAP! Somebody help!

These are pictures from new year that I've been too lazy/no time to post.

At my paternal side, all my grandparents' seven offsprings' (except one) families were present. Imagine the cramp, man. But it was all good, we all enjoy the family closeness every year.

As usual, the little monster with feelers (from last year) was still running around, kicking and screaming, but this year's atrocity was that he picked up vulgarities. Gawd. A 6-year-old kid. His parents do nothing about his rude behavior. I wish I could just forever dump them aside and never visit them again, but sadly they live with my grandparents, and I can't bear not seeing my grandparents.

Anyway..

Lao-ing the yu sheng

Image hosting by Photobucket

Grand total of the amount of abalone I got (others were snatched away before I could even say HUAT AR!)

Image hosting by Photobucket

My aunt makes good yu sheng.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Are you drooling yet?

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is the historical first year of Leeling jiejie giving out ang pows (she got married last year) so we all took a photo of her with her ang pows in hand.

Image hosting by Photobucket

The after-meal entertainment before the gambling starts,

Image hosting by Photobucket

And all the younger generation Tans gathered in our grandparent's room.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Spot yours truly!

The very next day we went for a second reunion dinner at my maternal side's grandma's house.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Grandma makes AWESOME archar with abalone. Totally awesome. Are you drooling yet?

Here's a picture of me shamelessly camwhoring trying to be a princess with my little cousin's hairband. Sweet?

Image hosting by Photobucket

The lookalikes!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Nah, he's not the dad. He's the grand-uncle of my baby cousin. My granduncle too.

Not much pictures taken because we're all so consumed by food, food, and more food.

Fast forward to gambling day at Lazychoo's place. Here's our superhost Casper in his superhost suit,
Image hosting by Photobucket

And a sweet group photo.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Aaww.

Anyway, I'm kind of like testing my photography skills, and I found this by chance looking out my kitchen window.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Can you see it?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tell me, how many people can actually look out their windows, see a bird preening itself, run to the living room, run back and still have the chance to take a photo of it? I consider myself lucky.

No comments: