Saturday, October 22, 2005

Because I am so damn free in the middle of the night, and for once the TV isn't blaring away, I shall reveal my inner desire to learn Spanish.

¡Quiero aprender español!

Ok, that aside, I shall now try my hand at Spanish blogging.

Yo me olvidé lo que era que quise al blog.

I totally suck at this, but hey, I'm trying right?

Anyway, I really forgot what it was that I wanted to blog about. I had it in my head, but as usual when I sit down in front of the computer everything goes plok! And cue blank.

Will try to update when I remember.

Oh, and in case you're really free and would like to know what it was that I wrote in Spanish, try http://www.freetranslation.com/ .

Welcome, Rene, into the readership of Jazzyme's! For people who don't know him, his name's not pronounced as Ree-nee, but Re-nae (Sorry, that's the closest I can get to pronouncing your name in letters). He's an old friend of my sister's, a brother of sorts, so he used to be quite close to the family. Hello there! Well, haven't been up to much, just a lot of messing around and generally being a clown, how about you?

No comments: