Friday, October 21, 2005

Just received comment that my blog posts are getting fewer and further in between. Not to mention the fact that most recent ones are not making much sense. Anyway, this post is dedicated to you, Mr. Wacky Kid.

Passed my prac 5 yesterday, was so exhilerated that I hissed a silent "Yes!" and jumped up and down. The instructors were all staring at me as if I were some crazy hag.

Saw a few of my ex-schoolmates taking the same time slot that I had. There was this guy, Charles if I remember correctly. We sat at the same bench while the instructor briefed us about the test route, not talking to each other. Not even a "hi".

We went to the same nursery. We went to the same kindergarden. Heck, we went to both the same primary school and secondary school together. But somehow over the years, directly after we went to different classes in secondary school, we kind of just stop talking. So this guy next to me whom I spent most of my education with, is nothing more than just another stranger.

Sad, isn't it?

Did say hi to a few other friends but we went our own way after that.

My head feels as if its going to fall off anytime. My nose is running, it just grew tiny little legs one day and started running around. I haven't caught it since. My eyes are teary because I can't sneeze when I want to because I haven't caught my nose yet.

I'm having flu', lah!

Getting really tired of having to hug the toilet roll wherever I go. *lets go of almighty roar*

I just found out (only last night) that at a certain time, in certain weather, the moon shines down on my pillow. I'm not kidding. I've lived here for close to six years and this is the first time I know about it. I was messing around artistically in my room last night until 4am. Just two minutes after hitting the pillow I found that it seemed exceptionally bright. I opened my eyes and there it was! Peering out behind my curtains was the brightest and roundest moon I ever did saw. Moonshine flooded my vision and I felt a moment of blessing.

Usually my curtains hang down and cover ever inch of my window. But after I installed that clip-on lamp at my bedside I couldn't cover that tiny patch of window anymore. It's amazing how the moon could sneak in at such an amazingly coincidental angle. I am one of the very blessed few to have the moon shining down on me every night as I sleep. Isn't that something to be thankful for?

Things have been good with Kenny again, having let everything out and putting everything on the edge for a moment. Then I realized that Kenny's much too important to me to let my feelings override my thoughts, so everything's fine and dandy now.

Ain't life great (other that the bloody flu')?

No comments: