Friday, October 21, 2005

EhYa, Jazzyme hollaring all the way from Kenny's house! *Sorry for nigga' talk, he's got nigga' music on now and I'm feelin' like a nigga' bitch yo!*

Special thanks to April and Fie who extended their hugs when I was feeling down a couple of days ago. And Su for always trying to catch my attention in my tagboard (you're always on my mind sweetie Su).

Plan for the night: Marina Square for a movie and pool session. Everyone seems unenthusiastic.. Come on guys, it's a Friday night! Friday nights are MADE for going to far places (not that I consider Marina Square to be far, we have our bikes, remember?)

Oh and by the way, any of you sexy ladies out there wanna take up exotic dancing? I'm thinking of takig a class next year, and I hear that it would be better to attend it with a friend so you can practise together. Anyone?

No comments: