Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'm not the type to start a blog post with "Oh, today was a happy day~!", but I feel like doing it now. Today was indeed a happy day!

Clubbing with Shawn and his colleagues, talked about bikes, drank, danced, and for once was still completely sober after I left them.

We first went to Fullerton's One on the third floor. Got simply too boring so we shifted to the second floor. Even more boring, not to mention cold.

Hopped to Liquid Room in the end, met Kegan! Haven't seen him for quite some time, he's the one I always go to Phuture and Velvet with.

Kenny fetched me from Liquid Room, while Shawn and company went to Mdm Wong's. He was waiting downstairs in his van while I finished chatting with Kegan.

*blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, skipping of events that I don't want to note down..*

We went off to Lower Seletar for a chat. Sitting on the ground, feeding those awfully cute rats, I think I'm addicted to Lower Seletar. Will make it a habit to go at least once a week (with someone, of course).

We talked about his friends and our friends, about Tioman, basically about those light-hearted subjects. Our topics are usually heavy, so it was quite refreshing for once to just feel all floaty and light-headed (or maybe it was because of the drinks) while chatting (and actually making sense).

We both got too tired to continue, so we decided to make our way back. There was already a slight drizzle, which transformed into rain once we got on the van.

Cruising along slowly in the rain, listening to cheesy oldies (hey, I like them!), was so romantic! It was the exact spice I needed. The rain continued all the way till we reached my block. When he stopped, he leaned over and gave me a long sweet kiss to the tune of Unchained Melody. Cheesy, I know, but I love it. He then told me to wait in the van while he went out into the rain himself to get me an umbrella. So sweet!

I got down from the van, he with one arm around me and the other covering my hand which was holding the umbrella, we walked in the rain together. For that short distance and time, I was totally in bliss. I couldn't think of anything else other than my adoration for this man standing next to me, loving me and protecting me.

And at the door, we got a secret surprise. I won't say it here, but if he reads this he'll understand what I means. What a spoiler!

I love you
I adore you
I want to spend the happiest moments of my life with you
I want to wake up in the morning and see your smiling face
I want to be the one you turn to whenever you have something on your mind
You know I love you,
You feel it too.
I love you, my dear Kenny
To the point of making a poem not sound like a poem at all

Darn, I suck at this. But who cares? I'll write what I want and how I want.

*still totally in bliss*

No comments: