Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I read back on my previous posts and realized that my recent posts are not doing Kenny any justice. It's all been affected by depression and sounds as if Kenny's been bullying me.

Well, you'll be glad to know that he's not. He is truly a great guy, who loves me probably as much as I love him, if not more. We've been spending quite some time together, and I'm happy to report that everything is going very well for the both of us.

He tucks me in the crook of his arm and talks to me until he falls asleep. He plants kisses on my forehead. He makes an effort to reach out to me in my darkest moments, no matter how small the matter that's been disturbing me is. He dotes on me like a princess sometimes, and I love the way he loves me.

I appreciate the small moments that we share that makes me truly happy. The ride home from my cousin's house. The fast food dinners. The romantic drive in Roger's car. The way he says "Hi darling" for nothing. His awfully cute habit of letting his hands hang over my knees at red lights. His sexy collar-bone. How thoughtful he is at times.

I wait in anticipation everyday for the moment I see him again, to discover more small romantic moments that we're going to share.

He will never do anything to hurt me if it's within his power. I trust him with my life.

Kenny. My Kenny. The Kenny I hold so dear and will never let go of.

My Kenny.

No comments: