Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Okay, my bad, I didn't come in as promised. But how could you blame such a sweet girl like me?

What's been happening these few days.. hm... I don't seem to remember anything except that we went out a LOT, mostly consisting of half of the original supper kopi khakis.

Let me see how I can summarize everything. It would help if I could remember what happened and where I stopped. Anyway, the last thing I remember is going to Escape theme park and a steamboat at Anthony's house.

Something's wrong with the pictures and I'm too distracted to edit anything, so I won't be posting them up anytime soon. My sister's shifted the computer to her room, where it is situated right beside her blaring TV set and me being someone who is distracted very easily, I won't be able to blog as often anymore (unless she shifts the computer out to the living room, which will happen in like, another hundred years).

Anyway, will abandon the thought of trying to describe what happened these past few days, and will continue blogging as if nothing's happened. Ha!

No comments: