Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Since the glitch with the hosting of pictures, I kinda' lost the enthusiasm for blogging everyday. Unless I know that I'm letting readers down by not posting as often, I won't be posting as often anymore.

Okay I'm going to try one more time to host the pictures...

Ha! Success! Here's what I hosted:

The little brat on my Ah Gong's lap on his 80th birthday celebration..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A very dear and cheeky cousin of mine

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We're trying to make my cousin look like the luckiest man on Earth, but somehow he's just too shy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Twin Towers and the mini people!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's all I hosted for the moment, will be back to update when I edited, resized and hosted everything.

No comments: