Monday, June 18, 2007

All Chained Up


Random squawk: I'm sure his friends who have been monitering my blog will be very happy with this post. Enjoy this while you can, m***********

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you want to chain me up. at least keep guard at the chains.

Don't chain me up and walk off, leaving me to deal with the loneliness, because I will eventually start to chew on the chains.

Remember why you made that promise in the first place. Now I see you've changed your choice.

Then I see no future for us.


As quoted from Beyonce's Irreplacable: "Since I'm not your everything, how about I be nothing, nothing at all to you"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mayb he needs sm space of his own? spend more time wif ur frens n u will realise dis will b beta 4 e both of u... gif urself sm breathin space as well as 4 him... luv doesn't mean both of u haf 2 owas stick 2gther rite? juz a little advice... (^_^)

Anonymous said...

i could jus say.. everyone need a time of their own.. same goes to u n ur bf.. look things at a brighter side..