Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tired


... and all ravaged by war in this battle-stricken relationship or some might say, battlefield.

I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle, fighting without a cause because we already know what the final outcome is going to be. Fighting for what I want, caving in again and again. The end looms deathly near, with both of us pretending not to see it.

Part of me crumbles away with each passing war.

This time it's a landslide.

Crumbles. Million little tiny pieces. All the talks, amount to nothing, only serving to build up to a fantastic finale that I'm sure many people are going to enjoy.

I wonder if you understand. I wonder if he understands. Sometimes I wonder if I myself understand.

I hope you understand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you don't feel comfy being together with his friends, perhaps you could use this time to spend time with your friends. So both of you have your own breathing space. Hope that helps..Positive thinking helps. You've come this far ..keep going.