Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Listen up all current friends, and friends-to-be


I am SICK and TIRED of having friends close to me fall in love with me, and expect me to do something about it.

I am SICK and TIRED of making friends, getting close, and then losing them one by one because of their uncontrollable feelings.

Every single time the same scenario happens. We meet, we make friends, we spend time together and get close, he falls in love with me, I make things clear that I am unavailable, they get angry and leave in a huff.

I can't give them what it is that they want. So to save time and effort, they stop contacting me. Or blow up at me and expect me to suck it up and act like I owe something to them.

Whatever happened to good old friendship?

All I want is a good friend, or a couple of them, is that so very hard?

Mr Famous once told me that things cannot be pushed, that I can't just deliberately go out and look for close friends, that I should just let nature run its course. And I did.

And look at what's happening.

Of course his advice holds true, but it's just that I am getting really tired of trying.

And I feel so lonely now.

So lonely.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

pls do not fall in love with jasmine. you can't handle her for nuts. dun even pretend that you understand her. dun love her for her looks, dun love her for her figure, love her as a friend. understand that she is happily attached now, and understand she needs her pillar of strength, both from her lazychoo, and her friends too.

you dun need to be attached to her, you dun need that status of being her bf, to love and care for her. so move on, and search for another flower.

jazzyme said...

Thank you so much. Very much appreciated.

feathers said...

I am so sick of this happening too!!! I agree with you word for word. Becuz this is sooooo tiring and disappointing, I rather get girl friends or try not to get too close to guy friends. It sux I know but better than losing them altogether.

Anonymous said...

you know why these happens? blame no one but yourself. (Not because you're pretty) just that you gave them the wrong signal, you bitch & flirt around with them. you think they really likes you? they are just trying to F & G. WHY? cause you have already gave them the impression that you're a slut.

Anonymous said...

Wow! The insight on the girl's perspective is really clear, I guess it's all part and parcel of a growing up.

Guys, grow up! Not all girls want a bonk ... many times, guys are just dick heads ... heeeheee ...

Oh! I am a guy too! :)
But no worries, I am unavailable as well.

Anonymous said...

The girl is shouting out clear enough for the guys to shoo ...

I guess guys have to grow up, not all girls are looking for bonks when flirting ... don't think with dick heads, use your brains!

Oh! Did I mention I am a guy too.
No worries, I am one happily attached and unavailable asset.