Thursday, June 21, 2007

Urgh


The world is so filled with morons.

Like the standard Anonymous-posting-anonymously in people's blogs. The more widely read your blog is, the higher the possibility of this happening. Ever see the comments section of celebrity bloggers? They have more than their share of this kind of people.

Which can only mean one thing. I'm widely read! Either that or you guys have been incredibly celibate and love my kissing background wallpaper so much.

Anyway, all morons have almost the same trait, that is no matter how many times you explain something to them, they can't get it past their carrot-stuffed ears. They just like annoying you and then watching your mouth move without really listening to you.

So by standards, after the first few hundred times of the same explaination, you can stop explaining to morons like them, because you know they won't listen anyway.

I am the blog mistress. They are the blog morons. And because I am such a kind and gracious blog mistress, I let them publish whatever they want, with the exceptions of senseless vulgarities.

Other than anonymous blog-morons, you get forum morons. And Friendster morons, and wholivesnearyou morons.

Forum morons, I don't have to elaborate. There are a few in every forum, who go into every thread to instigate wars and turn the entire forum into a battlefield.

Friendster morons are the one who ignore Friendster's house-rules and freely add anyone and everyone in sight without even having the courtesy of messaging you first to better aquaint themselves with you. They are the ones who add millions and billions of people that they don't know well, and open millions and billions of friendster accounts, and adding the same people in each and every account.

Then there are the wholivesnearyou morons. From personal experience, these are the most annoying ones. From the numerous, numerous, numerous times that I've posted about this issue, you can see that it IS a very serious problem.

I'm still getting those kind of private messages near to every day. At first it seemed fun, because I could make fun of them here. After awhile, it seems that everyone is basically using the same lines. "hi can be frens ma?" "hihi" "hello care to chat?" "*really weird proposals like car rides and picnics*"

I realise that age makes no difference as well. An 18-year-old can make so much more sense than a 37-year-old. An 18-year-old can offer a stimulating and intelligent conversation, while a all a (let's be fair, say.. 24) 24 year-old can come up with is "hi can we b frnz".

I'm really sick of them already. Dudes, morons, can you guys come up with somthing fresh and original? Not that it'd help, seeing as most of you don't really read profiles before chatting up a total stranger, but at least you won't disgust us on behalf of the smellier sex.

There are the nice people who not only read my profile, but even my blog, and PM me to tell me how they understand me. These, I don't mind. In fact we can become good friends. And why is that so? Why do they get different treatment?

Because they're not as moronic as most of the WLNY population.

Moral of the story: If you're a moron, stop messaging me. If I am not replying civilly, you probably fall in the category of morons, and you should just lock yourself inside your room and not go out in case you scare the children.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jazzy, yeh! U got to beware of WLNY. I found an imposer with the user id "edwintoh80", using my name as in edwin toh", on WLNY.

Damn! I never thought anyone would use my name to check on girls ... no wonder I receive strange PM these days. I am puzzled!

True, there are many morons out there.

Anonymous said...

You think there is only one Edwin Toh in Singapore?

Anonymous said...

Seems like u've got a fair share of posts highlighting the fact u dun like those dumb moronic anonymous. Just leave them alone la. Xiaxue gets her fair share of hate mails every now and then too. Either they are jealous of your popularity or they want to stand out from the crowd. I guess u wouldn't want to read back on ur blog in future and wondered why u devote so much time complaining about them. Readers would rather want to read on something else rather than topics on these morons... Nice blog though. Ur command of English is good! Jiayou! Keep posting! :)