Sunday, January 01, 2006

Can't.. fucking.. BLOG.. with.. the computer.. in my.. sister's.. ROOM! ARGH!

*suffering from blog withdrawal symptoms*

Found this in my friendster bulletin, couldn't help but post it here.

Find a guy
Who calls you beautiful instead of hot.
Who calls you back when you hang up on him.
Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.

Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead.
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
Who holds your hand in front of his friends.
Who gives you a single flower everyday.

Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you
and how lucky he is to have you.
Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, "...that's her."

I deleted away the chain message part, but doesn't this sound great?

Girls, stop dreaming. There is no such guy. Well maybe for the first few months when the relationship is still fresh, but after that.. Don't hang your hopes up too high.

Anyway, this is the first blog of the new year. Everybody's making resolutions and blah blah yadda yadda, but I think resolutions are overrated. If you're gonna change yourself for the better, you could do it any time of the year instead of waiting for the new year to come and make rubbish resolutions that you're not going to keep.

Well I looked back at my previous posts and realize that they sound really... unlike me. It's actually just all me. Nobody's done me any wrong, nobody's annoyed me whatsoever, its actually all in my head.

My depressing posts are actually just a reflection of how I feel at that certain point of time. Sure, how I felt at that certain point of time might be recurrent, but they're not all that I feel.

Ok I'm blabbering again.

Thanksgiving is over a long time ago, and I don't even care about it anyway but I do want to give thanks to some people. A big shoutout to people who stood by me and cared for me, Mom, Sis, Roger, Anthony and all ya'll who thought about me every now and then. And to my dearest Kenny, who did the above and was able to tolerate my emotional outbursts at times, my cranky mood (most of the time) and never left my side when I needed him. I love you guys!

Oh, and a great big thankie you you Aris, who made a picture of me on my mito and left a message answering my doubts about love. You're a peach! A peach, ya hear! Heh

Watch out for next post (when I have the time) when I finish editing and uploading pictures from the sentosa outing with my besties, and bike outing with the kippers group.

No comments: