Saturday, January 07, 2006

Dum de dum..

Got sick of reading depressing things once I open my blog, yet having a headache so bad that I can't really think clearly, so I'm posting a meaningless post tonight.

Things are fine and dandy between me and Atom now, we're buddies again.

Things are still going fine between me and lazychoo, and I hope to keep it that way. I'm thinking maybe I should change my attitude and then see if there's any changes in him too.

Did a lot of self reflection these few days. Lost my temper a lot during the self reflection thing, but I'm better now. I think I can control myself better these few days, or at least until my next PMS.

Lazychoo and wangfh are now both somewhere up north, travelling at high speeds in the dark with a group of bikes. They're going to Kulai for supper. Nothing much is there, but I believe this trip is more for the journey than the destination.

My birthday's coming up and WARNING to all: If you forgot my birthday, you can continue forgetting about it. No point having me remind you and getting something meaningless at the last minute, or a no-sincerity happy birthday message.

I would rather you not say anything than to say things you don't mean. I would rather you told me straight that you don't care than to pretend to be caring. I would rather you forget about the whole thing than to rush out and get something meaningless. I would rather you not make promises than to break every single promise you make.

Headache! Saw a couple of Aprilias and Mitos today. Sweet.

No comments: