Monday, January 16, 2006

Not really sure how to start this blog today. Have left this window open for more than half an hour already.

Got really touched by two of the most unexpected people to say what they said. Thanks for showing you care and appreciate me, Little Nicky and bro Vik. Those words mean more to me than you'll ever know.

Watched Howl's Moving Castle on VCD last night with my sister. People who understand Chinese, GO GET IT! People who don't, you'll have to wait for awhile til the English version comes out. Currently there are only imports from Hongkong, which means the subtitles are in Chinese.

AWESOME SHOW! WATCH IT PEOPLE!

Will not divulge anything here to spoil the show for everyone, but I can say that it is by far the best japanese animation I've ever seen. Not much for the effects, but the storyline and the portrayal are AWESOME!

Went shopping with my sister today. Loads of people and families milling around.

One of the reasons I don't like going to crowded places are because of the perverts. I got molested twice today. Men are such dirty, dirty things. I talked to my sister about it and we came to the same conclusion: There's no such thing as a good man. There's always something wrong with every single one.

She stopped caring because you really were not caring. She has changed her thinking about the future. She has changed her thinking about everything.

Got a good haul from today's shopping, look what I've got:

Stuff from Daiso @ IMM

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

From U2, the top:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The top with a denim jacket, also from U2:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These are from ERO:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Guys, this last piece is worth EVERY SINGLE DAMN CENT. It was so unbelievably sexy on me that I started drooling at myself in the mirror. Get one for your girlfriends now, DAMMIT!

Not really in a good mood now, I'm surprise I can even make myself post these up.

Forget about me, just forget about me. I'm not important to you anyway. Oh wait, I remember that I'm not supposed to care. I'm not supposed to even be nice.

Hm.. on second thoughts, I believe I will still be nice. But only to those who deserve it. I will do unto you what you do unto me. If you find that I do not care about you, you probably do not deserve it. If I do care about you, better start counting your blessings. Because without reciprocation, I will stop caring because too many godamn people take me for granted.

No more miss nice Jazzyme.

No comments: