Friday, January 27, 2006

Thanks to the people who wished me happy birthday AFTER I made that post yesterday. Guess I posted too early, eh?

Thanks Leeling jiejie, Shirong, Ah Lek, Sulin dear, Joanna baby, Sols, Wan, Ray, Xiongzzz, firebird (who thought I was a guy) and Cat. Thanks all!

Anyway, lazychoo took me to Outback for the birthday dinner last night. The steak there was uummm..... GORGEOUS! You should've seen the blood.. Red raw blood.. *salivating* Can't imagine how people live without beef.

Back to work today. Little bit of a tiff in the WLNY forums, but that's just a small fry. That's what's called "healthy banter", wonder why people take it so seriously. Like what, I'm going to get offended because of this? Okay, I actually was because he claimed that Mitos are a waste of money, but other than that I'm not bothered one bit. Having a ball with the flaming in the forum.

Work's settling down. Maybe in another month or so, after I get my license and am able to ride to work myself, I'll get a night job too. Anyone with part-time night jobs after 8pm to introduce?

I love it when Ray calls me baby. So sweet! I love it when Tintin calls me princess too, but I haven't seen him in like, years? Sulin calls me a wide array of sweet names (as I do with her), Joanna calls me baby too while I call her dear, Kegen and I call each other sweets, and I get the occasional affectionate name here and there.

Lazychoo's not going to like this one bit.

Must try to tone down.

Anyway, just went through http://templeofsounds.blogspot.com and realised that this time Melvin really seems to have grown up. He knows what's in a healthy relationship and is already planning to settle down. Wow.

Big difference from the Melvin I used to know. This is a whole new Melvin! Maybe I should pick up a thing or two from him.

It's Friday! We're dropping by Pit Stop for me to pass a couple of miniature bike models to Ray. Anyone passing by give me a shoutout yea?

No comments: