Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Jasmine doesn't care. Jasmine doesn't care. Jasmine doesn't care. Jasmine doesn't care.

It's become my mantra everyday. It keeps me sane and takes half the pain away.

I hate it when people take me as an idiot. Even more so if that person is close to me. Like I said, you do whatever you wanna do, but remember that your girlfriend is extremely sensitive (not to mention very sharp).

But like I said, what do I care? She's the one he's supposed to be marrying, and the only thing standing between their happiness now is me. The time-filler until he misses her too much to be kept away from her. Whatever her name is.

Maybe I should cut this short. Let her have him, then. Cut short my own pain as well.

Jasmine has felt pain beyond reason, to love a man who has someone else in his heart. Yet to act as if she does not know anything and to continue loving him.

No more. I don't need anyone anymore.

No more explainations for her actions, Jasmine's going bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

follow ur heart, wad pple see isnt impt.