Thursday, January 26, 2006

Today is my birthday! My birthday my birthday!

Big shoutout to those who cared, Jenn, Yuqi, Lex, Vik, DJ, Daniel, fleaz, redname, Kegen sweetie, Roger, Say Chuan, Aris, Hansheng and the receptionist for the company on the 10th floor of my office building.

Not forgetting Mike, who sent a present over the moment he heard my birthday was today. So sweet!

And an unexpected message from someone long ago, whom I didn't think would remember. He remembered. Even after so long he remembered.

Big thanks go out to those who were present at Handle Bar on Saturday, and to both Kawa and Aprilia riders who were with us at the dam last night. And thanks for thinking that I'm 24 this year, DNAdevil and Ben. Thanks a lot ar.

Going for dinner with lazychoo later on after work. Wonder where he'll take me. *excited*

1 comment:

feathers said...

Oh... sorry I juz saw this... Happy belated birthday anyway... hope ur wishes come true and be happy always... cheers!~ =)