Wednesday, January 04, 2006

There's something bugging me.

In my last post, I talked about them kids who ganged up on me right? They laughed at me for not having a licence like them and called me an animal and all that yadda yadda.

What irked me was that, although Anthony being their friend had no wrong, but he totally pretended to see nothing (as did boborider, but that's a different thing altogether). Guess its not that bad, considering that he's stuck in the middle. He doesn't want to speak up for me, that's fine.

BUT, when he called lazychoo out to discuss the thing without me, and gets lazychoo to talk to me about my attitude, I get pissed off. Why?

Well in the first place, he didn't stand up for me as a friend. When he pretended not to see them shooting and flaming me, I expected him to pretend nothing happened. I did NOT expect him to act like a coward and get a message to me through a medium.

Why did I call him a coward? Well, if he spoke up for me, or if he told me face to face instead of getting lazychoo out to meet him in the middle of the night without me to talk about me, then its ok. But he didn't. That means he doesn't treat me as a friend.

Warning: for all those who did NOT see the thread/pretended not to see, then go on not seeing/pretending not to see. Don't talk to me about it.

When you don't treat me as a friend, don't expect me to treat you as a friend. When you talk to me through a medium, it irks me. When you find that I talk to you through a medium, that's when I stop considering you to be a friend.

Also, don't tell me that which I already know. I know how they feel, I know how why they feel what they feel. Do not treat me as a kid who knows nothing.

I did what I did, I didn't go with the flow nor "follow the trend" because I chose not to. If, let's say, this certain public thread contains kids who think by having a loud attitude or by using vulgarities or by putting others down means winning, then by going in and saying something against the trend does not mean I am in the wrong.

It is a forum, and in my dictionary a forum means a place for the free expression of opinions. There is no line between wrong and right, no winning or losing. I can continue on trying to reason with them unreasonable people. A forum is not a place where people form gangs and use their ties of friendship to ask others to stop their friend from expressing their opinions.

Which is what's happening now. Someone, using friendship ties through a medium to stop me from saying what I want to say in a forum that is supposed to be public. Asking me to stop because "they're his friends", letting me take the brunt of the attacks and asking me to give in after I've already stopped trying to reason with those kids.

You call that a friend?

No comments: