Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Finally, a little peace and quiet, and a night free to blog.

Got caught up in the whirl of bikes, bikes, bikes and more bikes on Monday night. It started off as a couple, then a group, then two groups, then three and four. End up there were more than 40 bikes parked together along the stretch at Lower Seletar. The WLNY group, the SBF tok cock group, Kawa group, __Ride__ group, and last but not least the Aprilia group. Not to mention the 2-3 cars that tagged along for fun.

I almost couldn't believe it, every single car that was passing by slowed down to gawk at us. Very, very nice feeling.

Can't wait to take my baby out to join the group.

Got to know more of the SBF people whom I usually don't talk to at the outing. They're a friendly bunch. Was kinda' scared to talk to them in the forum at first, but now that I've met them, it's easier to talk freely.

Am so touched that Angel from MOP (HI!) remembers me. At least someone remembers me. At a loss for words now.

Having a little bout of depression these few days. Don't really know why. Don't be surprised if you get a friendly little message from me.

Jasmine went nuts. No more, no more. Stay away.

Where has the real Jasmine gone to? She's ran away, far far away from all this mess. What's she gotten herself into?

I talked to Dante Mito just now for a short while before coming home. I told him all my problems, and he just sat there, listening. Being such a good boy. And then he told me something that I'm probably going to heed.

He told me to smile, to smile when it hurt and to mean it. To mean it so that it doesn't hurt as much. I didn't care. It didn't hurt. I smiled the day away. And I smiled. And smiled. And smiled.

Had so much to say in here during ramdom thoughts at intervals of the day, but as I sit here typing away, I feel as though they're not that important anyway. Nothing's important to me anymore. I can't care anymore.

Nobody can be trusted. Nobody. Only my animals, and my precious baby Mito. Nobody else.

No comments: