Friday, January 13, 2006

Remember the circus monkeys I talked about a couple of posts before?

There's a reason that they are called circus monkeys. Just to clock posts, they can actually not care about image and behave like kids in front of the whole forum.

And the sad thing is, they don't know when to stop. You can actually see when the other people around are getting sick of seeing our argument, and I stopped. But they wanted to continue clocking posts, so they continued.

I was arguing with one at first, that one cried out for help and this other guys came in and made it his personal business. Kinda' like faggot brothers, aren't they?

Really childish posts. Not that I expected anything better of them, but seeing as to one is already in NUS, I thought maybe one of them had a brain. No wonder I thought the word "noob" familiar, first and last time I heard it was during my time at Bistro21, where I entertained a bunch NUS/SMU/NTU students.

But no, I can actually see that both has no brain. Wonder if their teachers had a hard time vomitting blood when they taught those thick-heads.

How come some people have no life? To bring something that happened in the forum into your personal life, make it a personal thing and devote youe time to it, I can see that both of you really have no life.

Poor things.

You are forgiven on the account that you're both poor circus monkeys with no life.

On second thought, you're both not forgiven. There will come a day when both of you regret you ever laughed at me. Just wait and see who's going to have the last laugh.

Anyway, just a quick update, got stabbed in the back by my dear friend Ant, back with his lovely knife again. Thanks again boy, you made me lose trust in people again. You're still a friend, of course, but I don't really like talking to people who hide knifes in their sleeves.

And anyway, one of the thick-heads said something about a blog being common. Like yea, we can all see that you're jealous of people with blogs because both you and your darling brother have a horrible command of the English language, to the point where you're actually confusing everyone else with what you say.

You really want to compare what's common? What's common is that bike you're riding now. Ultra common. Whilst you can't find mine just anywhere. You still want to compare?

And secondly, since you find blogs common, then why are you reading mine? Blogs are common, yes, but its the way you blog that makes it uncommon. You nitwits.

Going everywhere in SBF giving dark hints about the argument is also not going to do you good. Might as well just say it straight out, that you're laughing at people who haven't got their licence just like you used to be. See what the other forumers say to that.

Anyway, I can't believe I'm actually blogging in the middle of the day, sitting in my office at my desk while my workload is piling up. Well not actually, it's just a meagre amount.

It's FRIDAY! Now where shall we go?

No comments: