Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Note: post-PMS mood.

Don't worry, usually the period of time before and during my "time of the month" I am in a horrible mood. But after that, I don't feel all that pent-up anger anymore. Usually.

Can't say much for this month though, because of little kids in a certain bike forum calling me a pig and ganging up on me just because they could. Laughing at me and calling me a noob because I don't have a licence yet and they have. Hey kids, guess what? Nobody uses the word "noob" except nerds and people who have such low self-confidence that they have to put others down to make themselves feel better!

Kids these days... *massages her temples* Can't believe their level of intelligence. If I'd known better I wouldn't have even posted in the forum they claimed to be their own. But hey, I was bored, I needed some form of entertainment from circus monkeys or low-intelligence idiots who are so going to eat their hats when I get free enough to launch full attack on them.

And they claim to be Anthony's GOOD friends, in the same tiko clan or whatever rubbish clan they have. Oh ya, when I thanked Anthony in my last post, I forgot to thank him for the BLOODY KNIFE IN MY BACK. Thanks boy, lovely knife you got there. I swear to god I'm going to slap either one of them when I meet them in person.

Oh shit, I'm acting like Mr D.

Anyway, kids aside, we're going to First Motors this weekend! My dear baby's gonna get fixed up and running just in time for me. We also mass ordered a SBF polo tee, me, lazychoo, wangfh81, and atom87. Wonder when it will come. Hmm..

Had a long talk with my mom just now. We have that kind of talk occasionally, when we feel that we've getting too far apart. Talked about me, talked about lazychoo, talked more about lazychoo and she kind of pulled my focus back together. Will not reveal anything here but what she said made me look back and think. I need to pull myself together and stay strong.

I will make the distance. We will make it together.

Anyway, both the kawa outing pics and the sentosa pics are out. Which one shall I post first?

Sentosa!

Crazy ass mofos that is Onn and Hock. Gabby's toned down his craziness so he wasn't having much fun in these pictures.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Can't help it.. this I have to laugh..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Two of my besties, homies, whatever you call 'em, Onn and Wilson

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another one of my bestie,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hock.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Alias tortoise/dinosaur, whichever way you look at it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

End sentosa pictures *cue dramatic drawing of curtains*. Start kawa outing pictures! Due to the fact that our photographer of the day took excess photos of basically the same thing, I will only post those interesting enough to make it in my blog.

That's CK, Anna, lazychoo and me (left to right. No, your other left.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Some guy, some guy, Anthony and his gay monkey.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hey, wasn't he a kawa supporter?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Group photo!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bike group photo!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay, not interested in the other photos. Muahaha. So bite me.

No comments: