Monday, May 22, 2006

Hello Anonymous.


Glad to see that you're reading me too, even though I know you're as jealous as hell of me.

This is the comment left by him.

"u r just a attitude ger.. who cares about your own. whenever u open your mouth,u'll critise ppl.. come on ppl have feeling ok. stop it before hurt more ppl. i'm e one who being hurt by what u say to me! ppl who r good to u is for the sake of kenny, not u! yes u'r lady rider but e worst rider lady i ever seen... "

Look dude, if I shot you, I probably wanted it to hurt. Don't come complaining to me when you've done something wrong and I flamed you.

Let's break it down, shall we?

"u r just a attitude ger.." Why thank you. It's my attitude that identifies the assholes/bitches like you and keeps them away from me.

"whenever u open your mouth,u'll critise ppl.." "i'm e one who being hurt by what u say to me!" Thanks for letting me know, glad I could be of some service if it helps boost your maturity level. Stop whining, get off your ass and think. If you didn't do wrong, would I flame you?

"ppl who r good to u is for the sake of kenny, not u! " Oh really? Why not you try asking around the people who are nice to me? Ask them if they're nice to me because of myself or because of Lazychoo. I dare you to.

I also dare you to let me and/or the whole wide world know who you are. I dare to flame, I dare to let people know who I am. You dare to give rubbish and rude comments but don't dare to let us know who you are?

"yes u'r lady rider but e worst rider lady i ever seen..." Lashing out at me like a 14-year-old with a bruised ego is not going to affect me one bit, in fact it's really making me glad because I lost a moronic friend like you.

Ok, here's part two.

This was made in regard of the post I took down because of privacy issues.

"then still post fuck off and deregister the blog. "

Ya, uh huh, like you wish. That post was made private to keep out nosy buggers like you who hate my guts but still want to read more about me. Kinda' contradictive, ain't cha?

Like I said, whosoever wishes to read that post may MSN me to get the article. I didn't just take it down for fuck, I took it down because it was PRIVATE, and EXCLUSIVE for my FRIENDS to read. Not for morons like you. Aww shucks.

*UPDATED (had to flame this, couldn't resist!)*

"bitch, the anoymous is from me. i'm a lady here not a man! that is your stupid imgaination that i'm a guy! U have make a wrong guess and post a irritation BLOG about that RIDUAN. i'm so proud of it. ALL THE BEST TO YOU BEING SCOLD BY THAT RIDUAN"

Really? Well I don't know the who was scolded by who part, but on the whole I haven't been scolded yet. Well by anyone with rational thinking, that is. It's all just morons like you with your brains in your penises who pretend to be a "lady" in order to irk me. Dude, do your homework. I don't have much lady friends. And those who are my friends, I haven't flame yet. So don't come tell me I hurt you and expect me to believe that you're a "lady". But if you say that you're a gu niang.. maybe I'd believe.

Plus, the timing of this post was way too near the other two posts below. So.. you get the picture.

End of the day, I can only say that I can't please everybody. It's not easy for me to dislike you enough to flame you, so when you get flamed by me, keep in mind that you've gone overboard. I don't find myself behaving out of order, so stop calling me what reflects yourself.

And unless argumentative/accusing comments are backed up with proof and identity, I will not believe a single word.

Morons. You can't have too much of them.


*UPDATED 11.55PM 22/5/06*

My sincere apologies to Riduan, who called me just now to clarify with me that he wasn't the one who posted the anonymous rubbish post. Watch out for comments below.

Few points noted though -

1) Fang, as I said, I didn't drag you into the argument so I'd prefer it if you kept out of this.
2) If you noticed, there were two comments below and another one in my previous post made within minutes of each other. Kinda' suspicious, eh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jas.. come on.. this post is not by riduan..i'm as his gf i know his character ok.. stop blaming on ppl that only u critise by... this is the past neither he want to bring it up to mention it at all.. i hope u understand.. he's not tat free till log in your blog and post his comments on u.

Anonymous said...

jasmine i don't think this comments post by riduan. is another person.

Anonymous said...

so may i know what are you thinking now? r u suspecting tat person is me? i log in your blog is tat ur blog look amazing with wonderful pic but not leave such comments on u.

i hope u understand.

-cheer-

Anonymous said...

Chingggggg-YI....TU..... is here!!!! lol..... =)

Anonymous said...

Waiiiii...waiiii..waIIii....


hIIIi.... =) =) . . .



Ching-Yi...TU..!!

jazzyme said...

TU CHING-I!!

I missed you!!

Where've you been? How've you been? Still in Ontario? Any chance of passing by SG again?