Thursday, May 25, 2006

Kind of an emotional roller coaster ride these days


Well I was depressed, then I was bored, and now I'm like super high.

First day of work today! It was ok, just that it got really boring because my computer wasn't up yet. Spent most of the day walking around and reading brochures about the company. I have my own cubicle!

It's actually a fastener manufacturing company and man, I saw more screws today then in my whole lifetime. Didn't know there were so many different types of screws. Elaborate, some of them are, too.

Someone sent me a message today! Someone who used to be quite dear, all the way back when I was in primary school. He jacked up my mood so much that I'm practically having a hard time getting myself off the ceiling at the moment.

Thanks, Rene.

I saw someone else on the road today. Sam. Poor boy thought I was racing with him. Dude, I'm riding a class 2B bike and you're riding a class 2A bike. Would I even race with you? Even if you were still riding your SP. I wouldn't even race with you too. Wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.

And thanks for communicating with me through Lazychoo. Thanks for not daring to talk to me even though I sent you an sms to say hi.

Gotta run! My god-mummy's waiting for me to have dinner at her place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, i guess you would have any problems looking for special screws for you mito!!!