Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Photoblog


As an apology for not being the avid crazy blogger who blogs-every-single-day as you readers wish me to be.

Sorry~!

I came back home one day to find the kitty that Lazychoo caught for me hogging my bed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He must've put it there before we went out. So sweet!

Here's an awfully heart-tugging photo (to me) of my precious baby.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The poor thing was made to put on this pair of shoes my grandma brought back for me from China. Not that I wear them anyway, I'm not into these kinda' shoes. Anyone wants them? Without the dog, of course.

Went for an Aprilian gathering one evening at Simpang Bedok. Normal-to-boring as usual. But we had our most happening outing ever that night; we gathered in the middle of TPE/SLE!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well actually, bro Vik's bike died on him him while he was in the rightmost lane. And guess who went down to help?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Basically...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

... everyone.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And so concludes our most happening outing, ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had my second photoshoot on Saturday, early in the morning. Here's the link:

http://www.moblog.com.sg/blogger/photo_list.asp?uid=E072BB97-D4EF-478E-914E-1FA43D1B249C&aid=B90725AC-6156-44AD-A069-68FCEADF3EA3

These are a lot better than my first photoshoot. Not to mention the fact that I was out til 4 in the morning and I had to get up at 6.30am, so I think my performance wasn't too bad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was having dinner with Lazychoo at Long John's the other time.

Our conversation went normally until my mom sent me a photo of my grandparents and I showed it to him.

He said something wrong and it stung me so badly I started crying into my dinner.

He started apologising because he didn't know what actually happened, but I couldn't stop crying.

Silence.

We went out to the place where he parked his bike, and he extended his arms to hug me. It felt so comforting.

It lasted all of ... 3 seconds.

When he realized I wasn't holding a grudge, he let go and went smoking.

3 seconds. Maybe that's what I have to contend with for as long as we're together.

Ah well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My cousin's wedding banquet happened on Vesak Day, 12th of May. We all went into "mad rush" mode right before going for the banquet.

I ate this on my father's cab.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And immediately regretted. The chocolate was nice but.. I felt like puking. Bad case of car-sickness I guess.

Photos taken at the banquet...

My grandma, my grandpa and my cousin's parents

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are the chocolates given as wedding favors.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lazychoo has an ulcer so he doesn't want to eat them with me, but I like sharing my chocolates with someone. Anyone wants one?

We were to give out about three to five of party crackers to each table lining the side of the red carpet that the couple was supposed to pass by. We did give them out, but saved exactly 10 for our table.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And we showered the couple with bangs and confetti when they walked in.

Bubbles! I want lotsa bubbles too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Playing the games (or kena tekkan)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Giving the you'll-get-it-when-it's-your-turn look

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Group photos after the dinner.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

By the way, we stole all the flowers from the reception.

After the dinner, all we of-age cousins decided to go to Alley bar. Its a cosy place located at the side of Centerpoint.

With Chee Yong and Chee Keong.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With my younger cousin, Chee Yong (hi there!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shirong

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cheers!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You can actually tell that the groom is drunk already.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A rare photo of most of the Tan family's younger generation together outside.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nyeh, nyeh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was totally awesome.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These were taken by the incredibly bo liao phantom knights who whipped out their camera phones after some dude secretly took a photo of me on Vuitton's bike.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Alexander wanted me on his bike, so...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Have a good laugh, peeps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»