Monday, May 01, 2006

Let me take this chance


.. to blog while lazychoo's sleeping. Three days of intensive pak-tor action and I'm loving it!

Lazychoo and I are addicted to those soft-toy-catching machines you can find at the arcades, and he got one more for me on Friday!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've been aiming at this precious little kitty for a long time. Lazychoo got it on first try! But we still don't know which cartoon this kitty came from. Isn't she sweet?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went for my photo shoot on Saturday and am totally happy with the results.

You guys can start drooling..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These were taken by lazychoo while the shooting was going on. The photos taken by the photographers' cameras are all copyrighted, so I can only refer you to these samples.. http://www.moblog.com.sg/blogger/photo_list.asp?uid=E072BB97-D4EF-478E-914E-1FA43D1B249C&aid=BC184BE5-E987-4FA5-821D-1DF0BFBA4BF3&album=Portrait%20Shoot%20-%20Jasmine (sorry, I don't really know how to shorten this thing). You can't save them, by the way. Don't even try, I don't want any of you to get into legal issues with my photographers.

Anyway, interview for the Doctor Love scooter job tomorrow, and NewMan magazine shoot on the day after tomorrow! I'll try to sneak in some pictures for you guys then.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photos of the Mito outing yesterday..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Corona aka Richard.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The growing of the mushroom..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Artistic photo taken by yours truly,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The copycat who also wanted the photo,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Later on in the day at the Yishun Dam,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Sigh* I miss my Aprilians so much..

Will be designing my own Mito polo tee for myself, since someone in the Mito thread denies my existance. Just you wait, my Mito shirt's gonna be so much better. I'll be ordering it with the Aprilians from Lawrence. Hmph!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jasmine,

Wah, these few days so power packed siah. Did'nt know you're modelling too. Interesting. Glad for you. Enjoy yourself.

Father John

jazzyme said...

I am not a model leh by the way. I just do freelancing here and there. Dunch wanna go full-time lah

YuFFie said...

Jasmine, you really slim down alot!! You look great in bikini. But u will haf nicer and sharper features if u explore the possibility of colourful and bold make up, like having at least a highlight for your eyeshadow and having a more obvious blusher colour. Lip gloss will make your sexy lips look plump up too =)

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»