Friday, May 19, 2006

Some people are just so jealous


... that they have to resort to posting absolute rubbish in my comments section. Like this anonymous freak pretending to be a girl and fantasizes about Lazychoo.

Let me tell you jealous freakos: The more you try to irk me, the more happier I'll be. What you said doesn't affect me, it instead makes me stronger and stand up for myself, thus feeling much, much better.

Just like the gossipy girls in SBF who are jealous of me because they feel that I get more attention than they do. Like hello? I actually make friends with the people I'm with, I actually am friendly to them, as opposed to all you girls who're all so stuck up thinking that as a lady rider you should be worshipped. You can continue gossiping and believing what other jealous girls say about me, it doesn't affect me at all because you're not even worth my consideration.

So there.

By the way, garbage-quality comments - 1) Will not be published (lucky I enabled the comments moderation in time) and 2) Will not affect my relationship with Lazychoo.

And last but not least, thanks for letting us know that you're a backstabber, idiot-who-left-comments-claiming-to-be-lazychoo's-lover, since you used his real name, we know you're one of the idiots one know or knew us. Dirty little backstabber.

Thanks, morons. You guys/ladies made my day! I didn't know I was someone to be jealous of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bitch, the anoymous is from me. i'm a lady here not a man! that is your stupid imgaination that i'm a guy! U have make a wrong guess and post a irritation BLOG about that RIDUAN. i'm so proud of it. ALL THE BEST TO YOU BEING SCOLD BY THAT RIDUAN