Thursday, May 18, 2006

Weird happenings


First thing first: I've enabled comment moderation for this blog. Thanks to the freakos who keep spamming endless spams in my comments section. And yes! I've caught at least 7 of those trying to sneak in after I enabled the thing.

All you normal commentators will have to wait until I log on to publish your comments. Be patient, ok? Thanks.

To the spammers: nyuh nyuh nee pooh pooh! You cannot spam me!

So bite me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been having weird dreams lately. Of people I've haven't seen in like, oh, forever. I dreamt of this guy whom I used to be with, and in my dream we were young again. He was still that blur boy I once knew.

Then I dreamt of this other person, whom I totally had not contacted with for like.. 7 years. I dreamt that... sshh! Can't tell you.

Anyway, what was weird was that today I saw that guy. We nodded in recognition, but I can see that he's struggling to remember who I am. Not that it's easy to remember who I was, I've changed a LOT since then.

And what made my blood boil was that when I browsed through his profile in friendster, I recognised his girlfriend. Dammit! How can this be? I know her! I hated her!

Ah well. It's their life now. Pah!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just an update:

The Newman magazine featuring yours truly at one of the back pages is coming out in JULY! Not August okay. I got the wrong information, and the editor told me in the email he sent over containing my photoshoot picture that it'd be coming out in July.

JULY issue of Newman magazine! Buy, people, buy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something bad happened yesterday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lazychoo's bike broke down and refused to start up. But the situation quickly turned into a good one because our rescuers turned up and turned the whole thing into a Northern Knights outing!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are the rescuers..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

.. crowding around Lazychoo's bike.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Seeing the whole thing turn into an event, how can the blogger in me refuse to whip out her camera? Seems like somebody else is as weird as me, carrying a camera wherever I go.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When big groups gather, especially on the island in the middle of the T-junction of AMK ave 1 and Lorong Chuan, we draw unwanted attention.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kudos to the guy who copied many, many ICs at one go!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's them still scratching their heads after the police went off.

Kelvin: How to do ah? *touches head*
Mark: Aiyer, how come cannot fix? *ruffles hair*
Ben: Eh you guys better find a solution before I start touching my head too *reaches to touch*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After one hour...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Where's Lazychoo?"
"Gone to buy spark plug."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Haven't come back ah?"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"I'm so tired!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Don't wake me up."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Let's just pretend we're dead. "

After Lazychoo came back with no spark plug (he couldn't find any)..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another rescuer! Nick!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thinking of solutions to fix the thing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Took out the fairing..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Messing around with the mysterious insides.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Whose tools are these?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's just me not wanting to let such an opportunity go, and feeling too shy to sit alone.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lazychoo's bike was finally up after a couple of hours. But it kept dying in the middle of riding, so me, CK and Nick followed closely behind.

My own bike died on me too, and everyone had to help me push start my bike. CK's horn wasn't working either.

We got stopped by TP a second time, and after explaining about the situation he let us go. I didn't even bother taking photos, we were all just soooooo tired.

After awhile, Lazychoo and CK were in front when Nick's bike died on him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Teehee~"

Ah well. Least I got a shot of my bike on the CTE.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nice picture, eh?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway, Daniel(this other Mito guy) had an accident today. It's like, WTF? This really isn't a week for riders, everybody's having so much problems together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everybody's bike is dying!

Amazing thing is Daniel (phantom rider who went with us to Cathay) also had an accident with a bus the same day as my crash.

What's going on?...